Sunday, June 20, 2010

Pipeline Trail Millcreek Canyon

We went on a really nice hike today, minus the dweeb at the end of the trail. Rocky did not want to hike on the way back though. We might be back to a girls only hiking team if he can't get it together. I'm guessing it's a little bit altitude a little bit out of shape including his paws still.

I hiked up with some nice people that were transfered here about 5 years ago from Washington state. I offered to take a photo of both of them so in turn they offered to take one of all three of us. So for the rare photo here we are together instead of just dog photos.



Here's the wimpy boy hanging his tongue trying to cool off at the look out point.




And who could leave out my tough girl! She went on a hike with me two summers ago to the top of Timpanogos peak. That hike was over 8 hours long and close to 16 miles give or take depending on who you talk to. She's my momma's girl!





And who could forget the view.

No comments:

Post a Comment