Saturday, November 13, 2010

Humane Society of Utah's Photos with Santa

Today we went to the Humane Society of Utah's photos with Santa. Okay so we ditched Santa and just took a "family" shot. I'm not into strange Santa's in my photos. The photographer was great and they had lots of people helping. The guy nailed an awesome shot the first photo he took. Although I don't like the canned cheesy themed background the picture was good so we'll take it.

A few weeks ago a friend of mine was taking Halloween photos of people and their dogs for the Have Pittie Pit Bull rescue of Utah so we went and had this photo done. I had to crop out the edge where she overshot the curtain but it came out cute. Shika was in no way in the mood for photos in the center of a very crowded mall.



Shika decided to turn around and give me kisses instead of looking at the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment