Sunday, October 17, 2010

Bowman Trail-Millcreek Canyon SLC

My pictures seemed fuzzy today so after seeing how they came out I cleaned my camera lense. Better luck next time. The colors were fabulous!! The reds in Millcreek canyon were awesome. I'm so glad I hit both canyons this weekend. They are so different. My favorite is still American Fork.






We have recently picked up new members in our hiking group. One actually showed up today with her cutie Abbie (I think-I'm horrible with names.) Abbie is a little sassy Sharpei. Not the typical Sharpei size but the typical goofy Sharpei face. And good for Jill for adopting her from a shelter.





This is a frequent photo I get of Shika trotting back up the trail. This one and her laying in the water. I think some strangers have some of her laying in the water! I know some stranger in DC has a photo of her in her backpack. Apparently this was quite a site for this person. People are strange.



No comments:

Post a Comment